Location: Anna Bay, Port Stephens, Australia
Date: Jan 3-5, 2014
Sold out in less than 2 weeks!
Participate in Survey about Future Workshops
[icon icon=”quote-left” size=”small” style=”none” shape=”inherit”]As a relative novice to digital photography and a total beginner to the special techniques involved with Landscape Photography, this workshop was extremely valuable for me. I feel that over the 4 day period I advanced by leaps and bounds in both my photography skills and photoshop skills. Varina and Jay are great teachers!” – Ken Kurzweil
[icon icon=”quote-left” size=”small” style=”none” shape=”inherit”]I appreciate your combined abilities to teach me at my level on the photography learning curve. Your encouragement for me to learn and apply the knowledge to show improved results, during the workshop, is extremely helpful.” – H.C.”Tex” Schneider
[icon icon=”quote-left” size=”small” style=”none” shape=”inherit”]It’s difficult to find the words to express how impressed I was with your Photoshop & photography knowledge and your body of work!” – Shawn Vogt
Are you ready to take your photography to the next level? Join Varina and Jay Patel for a 3-day, on-location workshop in one of the most beautiful places on earth! Learn the secrets of the pros while on vacation!
What to expect:
- Learn more than you thought possible in a few days in paradise! No matter where you are in your photographic journey – you’ll go home with a wealth of new skills and ideas.
- Learn how a few simple tricks can make your photos far more effective!
- Put an end to wondering which equipment is right! We’ll show you how to choose the right gear, and to make the most of what you have.
- We’ll find your weaknesses and help you conquer them!
- Gain an entirely new outlook as a photographer!
- Get even more one-on-one attention in the field! Group sizes are strictly limited, and with two instructors, we each have lots of time for YOU!
- We’ll shoot sunrise and sunset every day! You’ll be tired, but it will be worth it. You’ll go home with an amazing collection of photos from the most beautiful locations and in the best lighting conditions possible. (Don’t worry. We’ll give you a break every afternoon for lunch, rest, and exploration on your own.)
A limited number of spots are available for this trip. Sign up early to secure your place!
[message type=”info”]IMPORTANT NOTE: We are very excited to announce that this workshop will be filmed, and a professionally edited video recording will be provided for all workshop attendees! The video will also be offered for sale to the general public at a future date. All attendees will be asked to sign a release allowing us to include them in video and/or audio footage in future products offered for sale. Students who do not wish to be filmed or recorded are not required to sign. Those who do not sign a release will not be recorded or included in recordings or videos.
All attendees will receive a copy of the complete, finished video product free of charge, regardless of their participation. We are thrilled to be able to offer this incredible bonus to our students. You’ll get to relive the fun and excitement of the workshop – and you’ll be able to review what you learned whenever you want! A big THANK YOU to Brent Mail for putting in the time and effort to make this happen for our students![/message]
What is NOT included
- Food and Lodging
- Find lodging in Port Stephens: http://www.portstephens.org.au/stay-in-port-stephens
- Flights and Travel Expenses for your trip to and from Australia. (Students are responsible for booking and paying for their own flights. Be sure to notify instructors of your arrival and departure times.)
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Initial Deposit: Fully refundable up to 30 days before workshop begins
- No refunds after December 4, 2013
- Workshop spaces can be transferred at any time before the workshop begins
More information can be found at: http://www.portstephens.org.au
- Jay Patel: ABOUT | WEBSITE | PORTFOLIO
Jay Patel is a professional photographer, and a highly-regarded photography instructor. His photographs feature rich, vibrant colors, intricate details, and the broad range of light found in nature.
- Varina Patel: ABOUT | WEBSITE | PORTFOLIO
Varina Patel is a professional nature photographer, a prolific writer, and a dedicated photo educator. Her portfolio highlights the intricate beauty of the natural world – from minimalist landscapes to macro photography.
Copyright for all photos of the Port Stephens area belongs to Brent Mail. Thanks for sharing them, Brent!