Happy New Year, everyone! We hope the coming year is filled with all the things you love. It has been a great year for us. Here are some highlights from 2012:
- We survived yet another apocalypse… and made it through 69 soccer games for our 6 kids as well.
- We (barely) survived having 3 high school students at once.
- We partnered with Smugmug, Wacom, Lens Rentals, fstop, Nik Software, OnOne Software, Joby, and Induro Gear.
- We started two communities on Google+: Landscape Photography and Photo Tips. (Come join us!)
- We visited Nicaragua with The Giving Lens and fell in love with the kids at Empowerment International.
- We put out blog posts every single week day in 2012… thanks to Varina Patel.
- We put out two brand new eBooks: What the Heck is a Histogram? and The Workflow Series – Details and Macro (We also updated out Learning to See, Vibrant Colors, and How to Choose a Tripod eBooks.
We wanted to thank you for all your support and our partners for providing us with an opportunity to work with them.