Format: eBooks, PDF format including some Flash videos
Collection: Every eBook in our Collection
Requirement: Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or greater
[add_to_cart sku=”cVLP-120729″ style=”border:none; padding: 20px;”]
The Complete Collection includes every single ebook we’ve written up to the time of purchase! We’ve even included the free ones so you don’t have to download those separately. And to sweeten the deal, we’ve taken 10% off the top, so you’re saving a bit of cash as well.
(Please note that eBooks released after your purchase are not included in this collection.)
Here are all the titles you’ll receive with your purchase of The Complete Collection:
- Building an Image from the Ground Up: Lessons in Basic Composition and Perception
- Perception: The Gestalt Principles and How our Brain Interprets What We See
- The Photographer’s Companion
- Masks 101: An Introduction to Masks in Photoshop
- Basic Blending: Blending Images Using Simple Masks in Photoshop
- The Workflow Series: Coastlines
- The Workflow Series: Mountains
- The Workflow Series: Waterfalls
- The Workflow Series: Details & Macro
- Learning to See: Simple Ideas for Creative Photography
- What the Heck is a Histogram
- Vibrant Colors: A Field Guide
- How to Choose a Tripod: Choosing the Best Tripod for Your Unique Needs
- What Happens at a Workshop Stays at a Workshop
- Exploring Iceland
- Following the Light: Glacier National Park
- Death Valley: A Land of Extremes
- Photographing France
- Hiking Havasu
You can purchase eBooks individually here: http://photographybyvarina.com/learn
Please Note: Our Masks 101 and Basic Blending eBooks include embedded video. Flash videos require a flash player and will not play on mobile phones and tablets.
An Important Note for Mac Users: MAC users tell us that PDF files sometimes open in the default MAC PDF reader, rather than Adobe Acrobat Reader. The default MAC PDF reader may not play the videos embedded in PDF eBooks. Please open these files with Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 (or greater) for smooth video playback.
Click on the thumbnails below to see a few sample pages from this Complete eBook Collection.