Ladies and Gentlemen – we are pleased to announce our first-ever photo contest! The winner will receive a beautifully printed, full color, 2011 Weingarten Art Calendar featuring four of Jay’s photos (plus images by Adam Burton and Patrick DiFruscia). You’ll find more info about the calendar here.
We’re going to keep things pretty simple for this contest – since we’re trying this for the first time. The rules are as follows…
1. Each photographer may submit as many as two (2) JPG images to the contest forum – Upload Photos Here.
PLEASE NOTE: You will have to register to be able to upload the photos on the forum.
2. All contest entries must be posted no later then 11:59 PM August 21, 2010.
3. Photographs should be relevant to the theme: Reflections in Nature
4. Photographer should include a brief explanation of technique, and any comments you feel are relevant.
5. The winning photograph will be featured on our blog along with a few words from its maker. Three or four runners-up will also receive mention on our blog.
6. The winner will receive a 2011 Weingarten Art Calendar via snail mail – PLEASE NOTE: We can mail to US addresses ONLY. If you do not live in the US, you may enter the contest, but please provide a US address for delivery of the calendar.
7. If the winning photographer does not contact us within two weeks of notification, we will choose another winner to receive the prize. The original winner will forfeit his/her prize.
That’s it, folks! We hope you’ll decide to submit an image. Feel free to browse the forums and take a look at some of the other submissions – and feel free to exchange comments as well! If this contest goes well – we’ll almost certainly have others down the road. Submit your photos to help make this a success! We’re looking forward to seeing all your great work!